<< 老友记 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. - What? - You know, now you're more like, Mr. Caring Boss.
-什么 -你现在成了"假惺惺"老板。
-
2. Mr. you know, I'm-one-of-you Boss.
"套近乎"老板。
-
3. Mr. I-wanna-be-your-buddy Boss Man Bing.
"称兄道弟"宾大老板。
-
4. Then I don't get it.
我真是想不通。
-
5. Well, you know what Chandler? I think you just gotta face it.
你知道吗钱德勒 你得面对现实。
-
6. You're like the guy in the big office, you know.
你坐在这间大办公室里。
-
7. You're the one that hires and fires them.
有权录取他们 也有权开除他们。
-
8. - They still say you're a great boss. - They do?
-他们说你还是个好上司 -是吗。
-
9. Uh uh. But they're not your friends anymore.
但是他们不再是你的朋友。
-
10. - But, I just want - No, but you can't.
-我只是想 -但你不能。