<< 老友记 第10季 第17E18集>>
-
1. There's no seat belts!
没安全带。
-
2. That's okay. If we hit anything...
没关系 一旦车撞到什么东西。
-
3. ...the engine will explode,so it's better if you're thrown from the car.
马达就会爆炸,相比之下还是被甩出去比较好。
-
4. - All right, all right. Let's do this. - Okay!
-好 我们走 -好。
-
5. - Hey! - 80th and East End.
-喂 -东区80号。
-
6. No. I don't take passengers.
我不载客。
-
7. The law makes you accept any fare.
法律规定逢客必载的。
-
8. You don't understand. This cab isn't real.
你不明白 这车本来就不是计程车。
-
9. What's your medallion number?
等我去投诉你 你牌照号多少。
-
10. My medallion number is, get out of the cab!
号码是 滚出车去。