返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第12.365.Degrees.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. If we put Bob on longer-term anti-rejection meds,that would buy more time for the unmatched heart.
    如果我们让鲍勃长期服用抗排异的药物,就能为不匹配的心脏争取更多时间。
  • 2. During which time he'd be completely vulnerable to infection.
    在此期间 他对病毒毫无抵抗力。
  • 3. I know SVR is high risk,but given Bob's condition, I'm convinced it's the only solution
    我知道外科心室重建手术风险很高,但考虑到鲍勃的情况 我相信这是唯一。
  • 4. to keep him alive long enough to find a matching donor heart.
    能让他活得更久 以便找到匹配的心脏。
  • 5. I plan to spend some time rehearsing every surgical step,I'd suggest you two do the same.
    我打算花时间练习每一个手术步骤,我建议你们两个也这样做。
  • 6. Why did you say yes?
    你为什么会同意。
  • 7. It was one of those moments
    我那只是。
  • 8. when you say the thing a polite person is supposed to say,even as you're realizing you don't mean it at all.
    出于礼貌才那么说的,即使你知道你根本不是那意思。
  • 9. Okay. It'll be fine.
    没事的。
  • 10. You'll be at work all day,and at night, I'm sure Glassman will just sit in a corner
    你们整天都在工作,晚上他肯定会坐在角落里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 60 Previous Next