<< 良医 第1季 第16.The.Good.Lawyer.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. at the brachial artery instead of mid-forearm.
而不是前臂中部用了止血带。
-
2. I laid out the clamps after the makeshift vascular clips.
我在临时血管夹后面用了夹子。
-
3. I only did two wipe-downs of the surgical field,and I angled the spinal board as I moved Mr. Patton out of the woods
我只清洁了两次手术区域,我把巴顿先生移到安全区域时 脊椎板倾斜了。
-
4. because a log was in the way.
因为木头挡住了路。
-
5. Were any of those mistakes relevant?
这些错误是否相关。
-
6. They were to me.
对我来说是的。
-
7. But I don't believe they affected the patient's outcome.
但我不认为它们会影响患者的预后。
-
8. Given where you sit today, right now,do you think one of the things that you and Dr. Park did wrong was stopping?
鉴于你今天所处的位置,你认为你和帕克医生停车是个错误吗。
-
9. No. Then Mr. Patton would be dead.
不是 那巴顿先生就死定了。
-
10. And the amputation, was that the right thing to do?
截肢是正确的做法吗。