<< 良医 第2季 第01.Hello.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H集>>
-
1. But if you're wrong,then I will be on the phone to Denver,and I will make your life infinitely more complicated
但如果你错了,我会给丹佛打电话,你以为你在给我的人生添堵。
-
2. than you think you're making mine.
我会让你过得更困难。
-
3. You don't seem disappointed.
你看起来不怎么失望。
-
4. You think I like passing up on a once-in-a-lifetime surgery?
你觉得我想错过这种千载难逢的手术吗。
-
5. I think you don't mind telling me
我觉得你想告诉我。
-
6. that a surgery I publicly supported can't be done.
我公开支持的手术做不了。
-
7. I spent half a day with my team trying to figure out a way to make it work.
我花了半天时间和团队想找出可行的办法。
-
8. We think there's a way to do the surgery
我们觉得可以用聚四氟乙烯移植物。
-
9. by using a Teflon graft.
来进行手术。
-
10. A modified David procedure.
改良版的大卫手术。