<< 良医 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. and threatened to fire me.
还威胁要解雇我。
-
2. Dr. Han transferred me to pathology,but I never gave up,and I learned how to accept criticism
韩医生把我转到病理科,但我没有放弃,我学会了怎么接受批评。
-
3. and improve my communication skills
提高自己的沟通能力。
-
4. in order to become a good surgeon.
成为一名优秀的外科医生。
-
5. Han and Melendez,and I'm sure many other people, were wrong about you.
韩和梅伦德斯,还有很多人都看错你了。
-
6. But that doesn't mean you should treat Charlie--
但并不意味你应该这样对查莉。
-
7. I am not wrong about Charlie.
我对查莉的看法没错。
-
8. She should not be a surgeon.
她不应该做外科医生。
-
9. You know what, Shaun?
你知道吗 肖恩。
-
10. You sound like Han now.
你现在的口气很像韩。