<< 良医 第7季 第07.The.Uncertainty.Principle集>>
-
1. to make sure the telomerase change works,and then we'll do her.
确保改变端粒酶是有效的,然后再给她做手术。
-
2. We'll aspirate a sample of your bone marrow.
我们会抽取你的骨髓样本。
-
3. See if we can figure out what the hell you did.
看看能不能查出你到底干了什么。
-
4. I don't think coffee's a good idea.
我觉得喝咖啡不是个好主意。
-
5. Entire civilizations rely on it.
整个人类文明都依赖于它。
-
6. But I don't think you're referring to the beverage itself.
但你说的应该不是饮料本身。
-
7. I don't think it's a good idea for first-years
我觉得对第一年住院医师来说。
-
8. and fourth-years to go out.
和第四年医师约会不太好。
-
9. I am bound to supervise you at some point in the future,and it'd get complicated trying to change dates out,and the fact is...
以后的某一天你肯定要在我手下工作的,要是想改变约会日期 事情就会变得很复杂,事实上。
-
10. seeing somebody you work with rarely ends happily.
和同事约会通常不会有好结果。