返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第7季 第17.Letting.Go集>>

  • 1. Nurse Barker prompted you with the syringe.
    巴克护士拿注射器提醒你了。
  • 2. It was a tiny error.
    只是个小错误。
  • 3. There was no contamination of the field.
    手术室没有污染。
  • 4. Many surgeons don't even do a final lavage.
    很多外科医生甚至不做最后的清洗。
  • 5. I always told myself once I started making tiny errors,I'd stop before I made a big one.
    我总是告诉自己 一旦开始犯小错误,就要停下 以免犯大错。
  • 6. Paul,we almost lost a patient today.
    保罗,今天那个病人差点死掉。
  • 7. You were still rattled.
    你当时还心有余悸。
  • 8. Thank you, Marcus.
    谢谢你 马库斯。
  • 9. But I made this plan years ago,because I knew that when the time came,I'd look for reasons why
    但是我多年前就已经决定了,因为我知道真到了这个时候,我会给自己找理由。
  • 10. whatever I did wrong was tiny, minor, didn't count.
    什么我犯的错误微不足道 不算。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next