<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第02.And.the.Pearl.Necklace集>>
-
1. That necklace meant something special to me.
那珍珠项链对我有特别意义。
-
2. Didn't you ever lose anything sentimental
难道你没有失去过你拥有很久。
-
3. you had for a long time?
感情深厚的事物吗。
-
4. My mother, but then she found her way back.
我妈啊 不过后来她又自己跑回来了。
-
5. Look, I am done waiting for Martha to call.
我受够了一直等她回电。
-
6. I say we go down there with some cupcakes,remind her how much she liked them,and suggest she puts us on her show.
不如我们再做点蛋糕去找她,提醒她当初她有多喜欢它们,然后建议她邀请我们上她节目。
-
7. No, I mean, I can't go without my pearls.
不行 我珍珠都没了怎么去见人啊。
-
8. And it's more than just the luck.
它不仅仅代表着好运。
-
9. It's who I was before I lost everything.
还代表着我破产前的身份。
-
10. You know how I always say,"Hi, I'm Caroline Channing,"
你知道我说,"你好 我是卡洛琳·钱宁"时。