<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第07.And.the.Three.Boys.With.Wood集>>
-
1. Well, I kind of might have said s--
可能是因为我说了什...。
-
2. Max! Now I'm even more humiliated.
麦克斯 这下我更羞愧了。
-
3. You forced a gay guy to go out with me?
你居然逼个基佬跟我约会。
-
4. Who am I? The girl with lupus at the prom?
我是多烂啊 跟毕业舞会上的狼疮妹同等级吗。
-
5. Andy is not gay.
安迪不是同性恋。
-
6. He hasn't said one mean thing about strangers
我跟他相处时 从没听过他像基佬一样。
-
7. while I've been around him.
对陌生人说刻薄的话。
-
8. Well, then he's paralyzed from the waist down
可能他是个靠着正常走路掩盖自己。
-
9. and hides it by walking.
下半身不遂的男人吧。
-
10. Okay, that's it. I'm leaving.
我受够了 我要走了。