<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第07.And.the.Three.Boys.With.Wood集>>
-
1. to buy time to figure out what I wanted to say.
是拖延时间 想好我想对她说的话。
-
2. That's why emojis exist.
表情符号作用就是在此。
-
3. So guys like me don't have to say,"I'm not good enough. I sell gum."
像我这样男人就不用亲口说出,"我配不上你 我是个卖口香糖的"。
-
4. She's the same girl you met in your candy store.
她就是你在店里遇到的那个女孩。
-
5. No, she's not.
不 她不是。
-
6. That was just a regular, pretty Williamsburg girl.
当时她只是个普通的漂亮威廉斯堡女孩。
-
7. Now, she's refined, rich Caroline Channing.
现在她是文雅多金的卡洛琳·钱宁。
-
8. He thinks you're rich and refined.
她觉得你多金又文雅。
-
9. - It's a real boner blocker. - What?
-害他不知如何下"鸟" -什么。
-
10. He found out who you were, and he's intimidated.
他知道了你的真实身份 他吓着了。