<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第08.And.the.Egg.Special集>>
-
1. I guess going to Wharton does put you on the fast track.
上过沃顿还真是让你领先普通人一大步啊。
-
2. Just part of the process to become a donor.
只是当捐赠者的手续罢了。
-
3. I'm gonna go get some vials, and I'll be right back.
我去拿点试管 马上回来。
-
4. It's so cool of you to do this.
你愿意这么做真是太酷了。
-
5. It says a lot about you.
能看出你是个怎样的人。
-
6. You know what says a lot about me?
你知道什么能看出我是个怎样的人吗。
-
7. The fact that I know she tied you off wrong.
我能看出她橡皮管绑法错误[施打毒品需绑]。
-
8. I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意来牺牲。
-
9. It's a small price to pay to make our dream come true.
为了让我们圆梦 这点代价不算什么。
-
10. I'm doin' this to pay down some debt.
我是来卖卵还债的。