<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第08.And.the.Egg.Special集>>
-
1. What's the excitement?
干嘛这么激动。
-
2. Is it 'cause I'm here?
是因为我来了吗。
-
3. Sophie, look, Max's homemade cupcakes
苏菲 快看 《玛莎生活杂志》。
-
4. got a blurb in Martha Stewart Living.
在帮"麦克斯自制小蛋糕"做宣传哦。
-
5. Oh, that's funny,'cause I got a blurb in New York Apartment Life.
真有意思,因为《纽约公寓杂志》也在帮我做宣传。
-
6. Look. "Sophie's choice cleaning service--
瞧 "苏菲的选择清洁公司。
-
7. they clean like their life depends on it."
她们为了生活做牛做马 流血流汗"。
-
8. Well, that's not exactly the same.
那跟这个不一样啦。
-
9. No, 'cause, look, I got three plungers.
当然不一样 瞧 我得到三个皮搋子。
-
10. Yeah, but I didn't want to brag.
没错 我本来不想吹嘘的啦。