<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第10.And.the.Big.Opening集>>
-
1. Well, I got a little bit confused
我去买的时候有点搞不清。
-
2. about what charity we're pretending to help,so I told them my sister's homeless
我们要假装是哪种慈善活动,我就跟店员说 我姐妹是流浪汉。
-
3. and my balls are up inside me.
隐睾症让我的蛋缩得老高。
-
4. Now, we just gotta hope spike's not the chatty type.
只希望店员是真懂行 不是乱瞎扯了。
-
5. Oh! They just dropped.
蛋蛋都回归原位了。
-
6. Hey, Andy, question.
安迪 问你个问题。
-
7. What does this face say to you?
你觉得我这是什么表情。
-
8. I don't know, like, "I'm cool."
不知道 "我很酷"吗。
-
9. So close! Guess again.
很接近了 再猜一次。
-
10. Okay, like, "I'm better than you."
那是不是"我比你强"。