<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第11.And.the.Silent.Partner集>>
-
1. "Silent partner" is just a figurehead role anyway,and it's nice to know you have such a big heart.
"静默合伙人"只是个挂名职位,而且知道你有如此善心也挺好的。
-
2. It's not my heart.
这不是我的本心。
-
3. What I saw down there changed me.
看到那团东西后改变了我的心。
-
4. It looks like something an animal built
那看起来就像是动物为了过冬。
-
5. to live in for the winter.
而造的避寒兽穴。
-
6. Wait, what is Sophie's chandelier doing here?
慢着 苏菲的大吊灯在这里干嘛。
-
7. Is this the polish version of a home invasion?
这是波兰版的入侵民宅吗。
-
8. They break in and leave something tacky?
闯进去然后留下点俗气的东西。
-
9. Good morning, partners.
早上好 合伙人们。
-
10. I didn't know the dress code, so I went business casual.
我不知道着装要求 所以我就穿了商务便装。