<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第11.And.the.Silent.Partner集>>
-
1. God gave cupcakes legs for a reason.
上帝给小蛋糕两条腿是有理由的。
-
2. You need to hit the streets,shake your cake maker, and show people your goods.
你们得走上街头,摇晃你们的"蛋糕" 展示你们的"好货"。
-
3. Hey, don't look at me, it's vanilla.
别看我呀 是香草白妞不愿意。
-
4. I was looking forward to going up
我还期待着走到。
-
5. to complete strangers on the street
街上完全陌生的人们面前。
-
6. and saying "eat me," but she won't leave.
大声嚷着"吃我" 但她不愿意去。
-
7. Well, if you're not going to go out and get the customers,then I'll have to bring the customers to you.
如果你们不出去拉客,那我只好帮你们带客上门了。
-
8. I gotta do everything around here.
真是什么事都得靠我做啊。
-
9. Seriously, I can't believe we're just standing here
说真的 我不敢相信我们就在这呆站着。
-
10. when we could be chasing fat people down the street,yelling, "You ate my brother!"
我们应该在享受追着路上胖子跑,对他们喊"你吃了我的兄弟"才对啊。