<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第11.And.the.Silent.Partner集>>
-
1. He's been trying to tell you all week.
他这一周千方百计想跟你说。
-
2. But I've been too preoccupied with work,Like Sandra Bullock in The Proposal.
但我这周都醉心于工作,就像《假结婚》里的桑德拉·布洛克。
-
3. So he was gonna tell me at the ice rink?
他本来计划在溜冰场上告诉我吗。
-
4. The one in central park?
中央公园的那个吗。
-
5. Yes, while having cocoa and splitting a hot dog.
对啊 在你们共喝热可可 共享着热狗时。
-
6. Oh, my God!
天啊。
-
7. That's, like, my dream "I love you" scenario.
那就是我梦想中的表白场景啊。
-
8. Why didn't you tell me sooner?
为什么你不早点告诉我呢。
-
9. Because when it comes to other people's creepy love stuff,that's when I'm a silent partner,And you need to stop with this creepy rom-com stuff.
因为一旦遇到其他人恶心的爱情问题,我就会变成"静默"合伙人,你也得停止沉迷那些恶心的爱情喜剧了。
-
10. Life isn't like a movie.
因为生活不像电影。