<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第12.And.the.High.Holidays集>>
-
1. Max, I'm serious,I'm not comfortable with that fat sack of weed.
麦克斯 我是说真的,我看着这满满一袋大麻觉得很别扭。
-
2. Stop saying "fat sack of weed."
别再用"满满一袋"这个词。
-
3. You're like someone's dad overusing the word "awesome."
你就像那种学了潮流词就猛用的中年父亲。
-
4. I'll just put it up here,next to the half a Vicodin I was saving for new year's.
我把它放上面吧,放在我留着新年嗑的半颗维柯丁[止痛药]旁边。
-
5. Oh, no! The pot!
别啊 我的大麻。
-
6. The pot is in the pot!
我的大麻掉进锅里了。
-
7. It's in the butter I was using to make cupcakes.
掉到我要用来做小蛋糕的那锅黄油里了。
-
8. Maybe this is the universe's way
也许这是老天爷的旨意。
-
9. of telling you to stop doing drugs.
让你不要跟毒品沾边。
-
10. Or is it telling us to sell them?
或是在指引我们拿去卖掉。