<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第12.And.the.High.Holidays集>>
-
1. Oh, my God, good-bye, killer cramps!
天啊 再见啦 疼死人的肚痛。
-
2. Hello, pot party!
来吧 大麻派对。
-
3. I am picking up what you are laying down.
老娘要来收成你们种下的"麻"了。
-
4. I think we found our new product spokesperson.
看来我们找到了我们新的产品代言人了。
-
5. Here it is.
就是这里。
-
6. I've been here once before with Keefer.
我跟琦芙来过这里一次。
-
7. Judah's a really chill guy, kind of a tech genius.
朱达是个很放松的人 有点电脑宅。
-
8. Think we can probably sell them all here.
我们应该能把货全卖掉。
-
9. Are you okay?
你没事吧。
-
10. You haven't spoken the entire way over here,which is either a side effect of the pot,or my early Christmas present.
整条路上你一句话都没说,只可能是大麻的副作用,或我提早收到了圣诞礼物。