<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第12.And.the.High.Holidays集>>
-
1. What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛。
-
2. She is really getting the hang of that.
她真是驾轻就熟啊。
-
3. And around 4:00 A.M.,you finally called me from an IHOP in Greenpoint,and I came and picked you up.
大概清晨四点左右,你终于从松饼餐厅打来给我,然后我就去接你回来了。
-
4. You were covered in syrup, yelling,"The Mayans were right! The Mayans were right!"
你当时满身沾了糖浆 大喊着,"玛雅人说得对 玛雅人说得对"。
-
5. There's my little stoner.
我的小毒虫宝贝呀。
-
6. Andy, I don't get stoned.
安迪 我才不是毒虫。
-
7. - It was just last night. - I know.
-我才不是毒虫 昨晚而已 -我知道。
-
8. You told me all about it when you called at 4:00 A.M.
你半夜四点打给我时 都跟我说了。
-
9. Sorry, and I'm mortified to ask,but did you and I have phone sex?
对不起啦 我还有件事不敢问,但我是不是跟你电话性爱了。
-
10. That was you and me.
当时电话中的人是我。