<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第15.And.the.Psychic.Shakedown集>>
-
1. I mean, when we worked for her,on the memo line of our paycheck,she wrote "Colonoscopy."
我们以前给她打过工,我们薪水支票的备忘栏,她写了"结肠镜检查"呢。
-
2. And for the record, Sophie's cleaning business
我替她声明 她的家政生意。
-
3. is totally legit.
绝对是合法的。
-
4. Her organ-trading might not be.
器官买卖的生意可能就不是了。
-
5. Forget it, Caroline.
算了 卡洛琳。
-
6. We might deport you ourselves.
我们亲自把他遣送出境算了。
-
7. All we need is a Fedex box.
反正用个快递盒就够装了。
-
8. Um, Caroline. Come over here.
卡洛琳 过来一下。
-
9. I think I can help you with that.
我应该能够帮你哦。
-
10. Thanks, Earl, but you don't have a small business.
谢了 厄尔 但是你没有小生意啊。