<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第19.And.The.Temporary.Distraction集>>
-
1. Why is that in a bucket?
为什么它被塞水桶里啊。
-
2. 'Cause I don't want to accidentally wear it.
我不想不小心穿到啊。
-
3. Well, is there a pantsuit in the oven I could wear?
那烤箱里有能借我穿的裤套装吗。
-
4. It doesn't matter what you wear--you're a temp.
你穿啥根本无所谓 你就是个临时工。
-
5. They'll be impressed if you don't poop your pants.
你不拉屎在裤子上他们就很开心了。
-
6. And even if you do, not a deal breaker.
而且就算拉了 也不会炒你的。
-
7. All right, I'll go,but if we're temping to make our rent,that's the last batch of those.
好吧 我去,但如果要开始当临时工赚房租,那以后就不许做小蛋糕了。
-
8. I don't want to see, hear, or think
我不想再见 再听 再想。
-
9. any more about cupcakes.
任何小蛋糕的事情。
-
10. Ding dong, the cupcake's calling.
叮咚 是小蛋糕。