<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第19.And.The.Temporary.Distraction集>>
-
1. Somehow it's small enough to fit in your purse,but large enough to sleep under
它既小到能装进你的包包,但也大到能在发生。
-
2. during an "Occupy Wall Street"-type situation.
抗议示威活动时穿着露宿睡觉。
-
3. Max, I'm pouring you more champagne
麦克斯 我再给你倒点香槟。
-
4. because I have something
因为我有个。
-
5. really exciting I want to tell you.
超级兴奋的消息想告诉你。
-
6. I talked to Eli about hiring you full-time.
我跟伊莱说让他把你转成正式工。
-
7. You are now a junior executive's executive assistant!
你现在是初级行政主管的行政助理了。
-
8. I will knock you to the ground!
老娘要把你打得趴下。
-
9. Max, think about it.
麦克斯 好好想想。
-
10. It comes with health care.
你之后就有医保了。