<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第23.And.the.Tip.Slip集>>
-
1. and tell America lies about my father.
当着全美国人的面胡说八道。
-
2. He never slept with you.
他从未跟你发生过关系。
-
3. Did he never sleep with me in your bedroom,on your pink canopy bed?
那他也从未在你卧室的粉红公主床上,跟我发生过关系吗。
-
4. You know what? That never happened.
你心知肚明 根本没发生过这种事。
-
5. That's insane. You're crazy.
那真是荒唐 你是个疯子。
-
6. Well, it's my word against yours.
反正没人能证明谁对谁错。
-
7. You're gonna be very embarrassed on TV.
你一定会在电视上丢人现眼。
-
8. But not as embarrassed as you're going to be in the spa lobby,when I tell everyone that I was touched inappropriately
但你最丢脸的时刻 是在美容院大厅,因为我要告诉大家 卡洛琳·钱宁对我实施了。
-
9. by Caroline Channing.
不当的身体接触。
-
10. You are not gonna tell anybody that.
你不会告诉任何人的。