<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第03.And.the.Kitty.Kitty.Spank.Spank集>>
-
1. Well, kitty,as hard as this is,I think it's time to let you
小喵喵,虽然这个决定很艰难,我觉得是时候让你。
-
2. back out there into the world.
重回这个世界的怀抱了。
-
3. At least we leave you in a rich neighborhood;
至少我们把你放在一个有钱人的住宅区。
-
4. You'll have a better shot at life.
让你新生活的起点更高。
-
5. Max, you are okay with this?
麦克斯 你真的狠得下心吗。
-
6. Well, I was more okay
我当初把我亲戚家的熊孩子。
-
7. when I did this with my cousin's baby.
扔在街上时 比现在还狠得下心。
-
8. There you go.
你自由了。
-
9. Oh, yeah. Move him to the next house.
对 把她放到隔壁房子。
-
10. South-facing sun. Pre-war building.
朝南向阳 还是战前风格建筑。