<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第08.And.the.It.Hole集>>
-
1. get in bed and be depressed.
趴床上自怨自艾呢。
-
2. You were in bed and you were depressed.
你刚就是趴在床上自怨自艾啊。
-
3. Don't rewrite history just 'cause these folks have.
别学这帮人一样 搞重写历史好吗。
-
4. I mean, we are smack in the belly of Williamsburg ironic chic,and I want to smack it.
我们正在威廉斯堡讽刺的潮流中心里,我真想拍死他们。
-
5. Look, they even have a country clothesline
他们还有这乡下风晒衣绳。
-
6. Hung with baby clothes.
还吊着婴儿衣服。
-
7. We should get this for Han.
我们应该带这件回去给阿憨穿。
-
8. I mean, that is the most pretentious thing I've ever seen.
这玩意简直是我看过最"装"的东西了。
-
9. Hi, welcome to Harlow and Daughters.
欢迎来到哈洛与女餐厅。
-
10. I'm the host, Brian-Brian.
我是招待员 布莱布莱恩。