<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第11.And.The.Life.After.Death集>>
-
1. She was really like a mother to me.
她就像我妈妈一样。
-
2. Where was your real mother?
那你真正的妈妈呢。
-
3. Hey, what kind of dog is that?
这只是什么品种的狗啊。
-
4. I mean, besides "Sad"?
除了"苦瓜脸品种"外。
-
5. Her mother had an affair, got pushed out.
她妈妈跟人偷情 然后被扫地出门。
-
6. That's her hot spot, so don't lick it.
那是她的痛处 所以别随便碰。
-
7. It's okay, Max, I don't need any protection.
没关系 麦克斯 我不需要任何保护。
-
8. You don't need protection?
你不需要任何保护[措施]。
-
9. Who are you, every guy I've ever dated?
你是谁 跟我约过会的男人吗。
-
10. Bebe, yes, my mother was unfaithful to my father,so she was sent away.
碧碧 没错 我妈妈是背叛了我爸爸,所以她被赶走了。