<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第19.And.the.Kilt.Trip集>>
-
1. I gave him your number. Is that cool?
我把你的电话告诉他了 没关系吧。
-
2. Oh, no. I don't think I'm gonna make it.
天啊 我觉得我撑不过去[厕所]了。
-
3. You mean in life? Yeah, me neither.
你说生命吗 我也撑不下了。
-
4. No, it's all that green beer.
都怪那个绿色的啤酒。
-
5. And if I wet myself here on 53rd Street,,I'll be forced to abandon you, move to the Midwest,and start a new life.
如果我在53街尿裤子,那我就一定得丢下你 搬去中西部,重新开始我的人生了。
-
6. I have a bathroom you can use.
我有个厕所你可以用。
-
7. I'm sorry, there's some chicken in it.
抱歉 里面还有一点鸡肉。
-
8. I've hit some very low points today,but I'm not about to pee through a paper penis in public.
我今天已经掉到人生很低谷了,但我绝不要在公众场所用纸鸡鸡尿尿。
-
9. Here, quick, just pop a squat over here behind the float,I'll block you so no one'll see,and the 15 high school marching bands'll
给 麻利点 去彩车后面撒这个里面,我帮你挡着 保证没人看见,15支高中游行乐队也会帮忙。
-
10. mask the sound of you hitting rock bottom.
掩盖掉你人生中最没下限的声音。