<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第22.And.the.New.Lease.On.Life集>>
-
1. You never do.
你从没有过。
-
2. No, I mean, we're gonna have to leave this place.
不 我是说我们要离开这间公寓了。
-
3. We couldn't do it with Lester.
我们实在没办法跟莱斯特上床。
-
4. I know, that's why I'm here.
我知道 所以我来了。
-
5. You don't have to do this for us.
你不必为了我们这样做。
-
6. If you two didn't live in this building,then we'd drift apart
如果你们俩离开了这栋楼,那我们会渐行渐远。
-
7. and we'd only see each other on Saturdays for coffee.
只能在每周六早上喝咖啡的时候见个面。
-
8. Well... I'd probably only go once.
而我 大概只会去一次吧。
-
9. Look, just give me 90 seconds.
给我90秒。
-
10. I mean, he's got a pump. How hard could it be?
这家伙都得用辅助工具 能有多难[硬]呢。