<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第22.And.the.New.Lease.On.Life集>>
-
1. than Justin Bieber on a plane with his dad.
涨到像比伯跟他老爸在飞机上一样嗨[高]。
-
2. So I tracked down this original tenant guy, Lester.
所以我找到了这个原租客 莱斯特。
-
3. He's still alive.
他还活着。
-
4. Ugh! Can't catch a break.
真是没完没了啊。
-
5. He's at a rest home in Sheepshead Bay.
他住在布鲁克林区一家养老院里。
-
6. We just have to go there and kidnap him.
我们只需要去把他绑架来就行了。
-
7. We'll tie some cream of wheat to a pole and lure him out.
把一碗老人小麦粥绑鱼竿上 再钓他出来。
-
8. First of all, in what world
首先 在哪个平行时空里。
-
9. do we have cream of wheat pole money?
咱俩有钱买老人小麦粥鱼竿。
-
10. And secondly, I am not gonna go shake down some old man.
第二 我才不要去勒索一个老头子。