<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第23.And.the.Free.Money集>>
-
1. I should have known better.
我早该明白。
-
2. My father has problems with money.
我爸就是因为钱进监狱。
-
3. It's in my DNA.
我肯定有遗传他。
-
4. And now all because of a stupid bet,I'm gonna lose Chestnut.
现在因为这一次愚蠢的赌马,我要失去栗宝了。
-
5. If it makes you feel any better,my mom once lost me in a bet.
如果能让你感觉好过点,我妈有次打赌 还把我输了呢。
-
6. Still can't believe she thought Robert Redford was in Tootsie.
她居然认为罗伯特·雷德福有演《窈窕淑男》。
-
7. We can't lose Chestnut.
我们不能失去栗宝。
-
8. Damn it, damn it, damn it, people.
我靠 我靠 都怪你个笨蛋。
-
9. Make me come out of retirement
害我得再出江湖。
-
10. just save your gambling asses.
帮你们擦赌输的屁股。