<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第04.And.the.Old.Bike.Yarn集>>
-
1. Remember when I said you didn't have to do deliveries?
还记得我刚才说过不用你来送外卖吗。
-
2. You're gonna have to do deliveries,'cause I only went two blocks,and I'm sweating like Shia Lebeouf at a DUI checkpoint.
你得来负责送外卖,因为我才骑个两个街区远,就跟希亚·拉博夫被抓酒驾时留一样多的汗了。
-
3. Okay, you deliver. I'll open the window.
好吧 你外送 我来负责销售窗口。
-
4. But first, business affirmation.
但首先 开店宣誓。
-
5. Please, God, don't let us get pistol-whipped in here.
求你了 老天爷 别让我们被人拿枪敲死。
-
6. It's either that Guinevere or spider-man came out.
不是滚娘干的就是蜘蛛侠出柜了。
-
7. Caroline, can I talk to you about a private matter,by which I mean the matter is my privates.
卡洛琳 我能跟你聊一件私事吗,私事就是指私处的事。
-
8. Okay, but hurry, Oleg.
好 快点说 奥列格。
-
9. I'm in the middle of a dream catcher situation,and it's a nightmare.
我还得处理这"捕梦网"的事,真是捕了个大噩梦。
-
10. And why me?
而且为啥找我聊。