<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第04.And.the.Old.Bike.Yarn集>>
-
1. Why do we never deliver?
为什么我们从不外送[让人满意]呢。
-
2. Speak for yourself. I've delivered.
别拖我下水 我的"恩客满意度"有口皆碑。
-
3. Seriously, Max, those delivery services--
说真的 麦克斯 那些有外送的。
-
4. Eat24, Grubhub-- do big business.
外送网站 送餐软件 生意超大。
-
5. No one wants to go out now.
现在没人想出门了。
-
6. People are so lazy.
大家都懒死了。
-
7. I don't really feel like it.
我也懒得出去送。
-
8. Seriously, Max, all we have to do
别闹了 麦克斯。
-
9. is slap a delivery charge on that product,and suddenly, a $5 cupcake is bringing in more money.
我们只需要额外收个外送费,一个5块钱的小蛋糕会让我们数钱数到手抽筋。
-
10. And do you know what more money means?
你知道数钱数到手抽筋代表什么吗。