<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第10.And.the.Move-in.Meltdown集>>
-
1. Is there no elevator up in this bitch?
他妈的这破楼就没个电梯吗。
-
2. Oleg, you forgot your painting,and this one's a definite "No."
奥列格 你忘了拿走你的画,这一件东西绝对"不准"进我家。
-
3. Sophie, I haven't gotten a "Yes" yet,aside from the quickie we had up against the bathroom sink.
苏菲 到目前为止 你还没准过任何东西,除了准许过我们在浴室洗手台的那场快炮。
-
4. Not such a quickie.
算不上是"快"炮啊。
-
5. They locked me out and I had to eat my lunch in the truck.
他们把我锁在外面 害我得在卡车上吃午餐。
-
6. Then what was the point of me renting a moving truck?
你这样我租搬家卡车的意义在哪呢。
-
7. I mean, besides the rough sex we had up against the sides?
我是指除了在卡车里的狂野性爱之外。
-
8. They locked me outside on the side of the road for that one.
他们停路边在车里搞的时候把我锁车外了。
-
9. Okay, well, we have to go back in.
好吧 我们得先失陪了。
-
10. See you tonight at the beef-a-thon.
今晚的牛肉马拉松上见。