<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第10.And.the.Move-in.Meltdown集>>
-
1. And maybe help Han with that box.
顺便帮忙阿憨拿一下那箱子吧。
-
2. In those shorts, I can actually see a hernia happening.
他穿那种裤子 我能看见他就要脱肠了。
-
3. I thought we weren't getting involved!
不是说好不要招惹他们吗。
-
4. If we help Oleg out,he'll let us use the moving truck
如果我们帮忙奥列格,他就会让我们用他的搬家卡车。
-
5. to pick up our heat lamps.
去载回我们的暖炉灯。
-
6. I already said "no" to those.
我不是说过不许买吗。
-
7. But we just talked about it!
但我们刚才谈过了啊。
-
8. I wasn't listening!
我根本没在听。
-
9. That baby fell face-down into mashed potatoes.
那个婴儿脸朝下摔进土豆泥里呢。
-
10. But you said "Yes" to the dinner party,so if you get your meat, I get my heat.
谁让你答应去参加晚餐,你牛肉要吃到 我的灯也要买到。