<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第11.And.the.Crime.Ring集>>
-
1. Yup. We have to do 30 hours of community service.
是啊 我们得做30小时的社区服务。
-
2. And Caroline won six minutes of privacy on the toilet
卡洛琳还在才艺表演上赢了独自享用。
-
3. in the talent show.
6分钟厕所的时间。
-
4. Well, not so private.
也没那么独自啦。
-
5. I had to tinkle while a woman in work boots
一个穿着工作靴的女人在我嘘嘘的时候。
-
6. made heavy eye-contact.
跟我狠狠四目相交了一番。
-
7. I went to prison once for
我也曾进过监狱一次。
-
8. being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
因为在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点。
-
9. Meaning, I was down south.
也就是说 我当时去了南方。
-
10. Look who's back from the big house.
瞧瞧谁从大牢回来了。