<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第12.And.the.Knock.Off.Knockout集>>
-
1. At least someone in the diner has.
至少咱们餐厅有人得到服务了。
-
2. You're lucky your boss is so chill.
你们该庆幸你们老板很冷静。
-
3. Of course you're chill, you're one of Mr. Popper's penguins.
你当然"冷静"啦 你是波普先生的企鹅。
-
4. How about this?
这样呢。
-
5. We'll do the jobs you already pay us for
我们会做你已经付钱给我们的工作。
-
6. if you agree to pretend to be our lawyer.
只要你同意假扮成我们的律师。
-
7. You have a suit, right?
你有西装的对吧。
-
8. Why would I pretend to be a lawyer?
我为什么要假扮成律师呢。
-
9. You can't even pretend to be waitresses.
你们连服务员都假扮不了。
-
10. No one's gonna believe Han's our lawyer, anyway.
反正不会有人相信阿憨是我们的律师。