<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第14.And.the.Cupcake.Captives集>>
-
1. that's also a Dunkin' Donuts.
唐恩都乐甜甜圈店合一的店买蛋糕。
-
2. They mix those two now?
现在两家合一了吗。
-
3. It's a stoner's dream come true.
简直就是抽大麻的人美梦成真啊。
-
4. I tried to make our apartment look nice.
我尽量布置我们的公寓了。
-
5. I even moved a chair to cover a stain,but what was under the chair was so much worse.
我甚至还搬动了张椅子去档污渍,结果那张椅子原来位子底下更让人无法直视。
-
6. I guess what I'm saying is, please don't shoot us.
我想我要说的是 请别射爆我们。
-
7. Well, I don't expect it to look that good.
我也没期望你家能变多漂亮。
-
8. I mean, you can't put a silk hat on a pig.
给猪戴个大礼帽也是白搭。
-
9. And I know, 'cause I tried once.
我真有亲自试验过哦。
-
10. Max! Oh, my God! What have you done?
麦克斯 我的天啊 你干了什么好事。