<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第18.And.the.Taste.Test集>>
-
1. I know. It's like Black Friday at Walmart
就是 就像沃尔玛的黑色星期五特卖。
-
2. And like Black Friday, hopefully someone will trample me.
这么像 但愿这里也有踩踏事件来踩死我。
-
3. Cause thanks to these dresses, my life is over.
因为多谢这两条奇葩裙 我的人生完了。
-
4. Max, did you hear me?
麦克斯 你有在听吗。
-
5. My life is over.
我的人生完了。
-
6. You said that when the Chinese food place forgot the duck sauce.
这话你早在中餐馆忘了给你烤鸭酱时说过了。
-
7. Well, I'm sorry, but I had a whole other scenario planned
抱歉啦 可我早就计划好了另外一个。
-
8. for my return to The Times.
重返《时报》的场景。
-
9. "Entrepreneur rises from the ashes."
"企业家凤凰涅槃 浴火重生"。
-
10. Now, I'm just going to be in The Times,looking like a stupid ash.
而现在我要出现在《时报》上,不是涅槃 是被捏死的麻雀。