返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第4季 第18.And.the.Taste.Test集>>

  • 1. Oleg, how are you gonna be in The Times?
    奥列格 你凭什么能上《时报》。
  • 2. The Times tends to be picky
    人家《时报》很挑剔的哇。
  • 3. and you tend to be more "picky your nose."
    而你是属于"很挑剔的挖"鼻屎。
  • 4. You know, my second wedding made The Times.
    我的第二次婚礼就上过《时报》呢。
  • 5. 'Cause my first wife showed up and shot me in the leg.
    因为我的第一任妻子跑来往我脚开了一枪。
  • 6. That's Vlanka, my sister.
    是薇兰卡 我妹。
  • 7. She's my other bridesmaid.
    她是我另一个伴娘。
  • 8. Yeah, we're not that close, but I feel bad for her
    其实我跟她不太亲 不过我可怜她。
  • 9. 'cause she's one of those adults with freckles.
    因为她是那种都成年了还长雀斑的人。
  • 10. Max, you're going to be in The Times!
    麦克斯 你会上《时报》呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next