<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第22.And.the.Disappointing.Unit集>>
-
1. It's an acquired taste, like crystal meth.
尝过才会懂 就像冰毒一样。
-
2. Great. My waiter's gonna be late again.
太棒了 我请的服务员又要迟到了。
-
3. "Held up at the TSA line."
"被运输安全局拦下来了"。
-
4. That's what I get for hiring an airport waiter
请一个叫默罕默德·马赫丁吉哈德的人。
-
5. named Mohammed Machdinajihad.
来当机场服务员 我真是自找麻烦。
-
6. Oh, look, Ronnie, a new place.
看 洛妮 新店呢。
-
7. I see it, Bonnie, I'm right next to you.
我看到了 波妮 我就在你旁边。
-
8. Didn't this used to be the bar we got wasted in
这里不是以前我们上机前。
-
9. before our flights?
喝得烂醉的酒吧吗。
-
10. I can't remember. I was wasted.
我记不得 当时太醉了。