返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. You changed my life story?
    你修改了我的人生故事。
  • 2. You got mustard on my life story?
    这上面还沾上黄芥末了。
  • 3. I added a few riffs and had a hot dog.
    我加了一点即兴笑话 还吃了一根热狗。
  • 4. I think your story is really, really sad,and it's gonna bum people out,and that's gonna bum you out,and that's gonna bum me out.
    我觉得你的故事真的非常非常悲伤,人们会觉得很没劲,你也会觉得很扫兴,我就会觉得很烦躁。
  • 5. Well, as I said to Mrs. Shearson,who directed me in "Cabaret,"
    我对在音乐剧《卡米洛特》,指导我的希尔森先生也这么说。
  • 6. I don't know how I could be much better,but I'm open to your ideas.
    我不知道我该怎么变得更好,但我乐意接受你的意见。
  • 7. All right, let me hear some of your funnies.
    好了 让我听听你的笑料吧。
  • 8. All right, first of all,we're gonna sit Han in the front row,and you're gonna say,"I'm gonna keep this short, 'cause this guy did."
    首先,我们让阿憨坐前排,然后你就说,"我就长话短说来配合这短小家伙吧"。
  • 9. Hold for what I have to imagine is a five-to ten-minute laugh.
    然后暂停 迎接我预计五到十分钟的笑声。
  • 10. Okay, all through this first section,you're driving right through Snoresville,and then you take a slight right into Who-gives-a-crap-town.
    好了 第一部分结束后,你的车径直驶入"呼噜镇",然后右转来到"没人在乎城"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next