返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. Oh, are you kidding?
    开什么玩笑。
  • 2. I love waiting.
    我最爱等[端盘子]了。
  • 3. Sophie, here's your consolation gnocchi,for not finding somebody to get gn-knocked up.
    苏菲 这是你的安慰汤圆,来"安慰"你没找到代孕妈妈。
  • 4. Oh, thanks, Oleg.
    谢谢 奥列格。
  • 5. Well, at least I have you.
    至少我还有你。
  • 6. You know what, Sophie?
    算了 苏菲。
  • 7. I'll be the surrogate,but if my pregnancy boobs knock over a street lamp,that's on your insurance.
    我来帮你代孕吧,但如果怀孕了 我奶涨到撞倒路灯,那得算在你的保险账上。
  • 8. That's real nice of you, Max,but if there's anything that I learned from Caroline's story,it's that you can't give up, even if you should.
    谢谢你的好意 麦克斯,但如果说我从卡洛琳的故事学到什么的话,就是不能放弃 即使到了应该放弃的地步。
  • 9. Oh, so you're gonna keep trying?
    所以你们要继续努力造人吗。
  • 10. No, we're gonna adopt,and we will cherish this little baby,even if it's not technically from us.
    不 我们要领养,我们会珍惜这个小宝宝,就算它不是我们亲生的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next