<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第01E02集>>
-
1. Sophie, don't get too comfortable in that suite.
苏菲 别在高档产房里待舒爽了才生。
-
2. You're gonna need to drop it like it's hot
一到医院就把孩子像。
-
3. the second we get to the hospital.
拉开插销的手榴弹一样扔出来。
-
4. Max and I have to get ready for our dessert bar opening.
我和麦克斯还得给甜品酒吧开幕做准备呢。
-
5. Baby on board! Move it or lose it!
车上有婴儿 挡我者死。
-
6. In their defense, it looks like no one's driving this car.
替他们辩解下 他们看不出这车是有人驾驶的。
-
7. Excuse me, doctor? It's been 12 hours.
不好意思 医生 已经12小时了。
-
8. Is there some way we could speed this up?
有没有什么方法能加速一下。
-
9. You know, jumping jacks, Indian food,a C-section?
比如让她开合跳 吃印度菜拉出来,或剖腹产。
-
10. Does she need to be in here?
她有在场的需要吗。