<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第01E02集>>
-
1. I feel asleep on a gurney and woke up in the morgue.
我在轮床上睡着 醒来发现被人推到停尸间了。
-
2. I scared the pants off a bunch of med students.
我把一票医科学生给吓尿了。
-
3. Ooh, there's my alarm.
我的闹钟响了。
-
4. I have to go have break-up phone sex with my ex, Randy.
我得去跟我的前男友兰迪打电话分手炮了。
-
5. Like you do.
就像你们一样。
-
6. Well, don't go very far 'cause
别走太远。
-
7. Oleg gets fainty in hospitals
奥列格在医院。
-
8. and supermarkets that also sell clothing.
跟那些卖丑衣服的超市会头晕。
-
9. It's just too much.
太难以接受了。
-
10. Max, you and Randy have had more sex since your break-up
麦克斯你跟兰迪打过的分手炮。