<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. Max, I've been waiting six years for you to say that.
麦克斯 我等了六年终于等到你夸我[奶]了。
-
2. Now go tell Father Kozac you need to confess.
现在去跟神父说你要忏悔。
-
3. Okay, but then I'll get kicked out of the crypts.
好吧 可这样我会被地狱扫地出门。
-
4. Max and Caroline,Sophie said the baptism's canceled,as is Altar Boys to Men's next gig.
麦克斯 卡洛琳,苏菲说洗礼仪式取消了,就像圣坛老男孩的下一场演出。
-
5. It's been a tough day.
今天真是糟糕的一天。
-
6. Actually, Max is here to confess.
其实麦克斯是来忏悔的。
-
7. I'm traditionally more of a victim.
而我就是传统意义上的受害者。
-
8. All right, let's do this.
好吧 开始吧。
-
9. Where's your little shame box thing?
你们的羞耻小黑屋在哪儿。
-
10. Our confessional is under construction,although it's taking Sergei forever.
我们的忏悔室正在施工中,虽然感觉已经修了一辈子了。