<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. It was more like you doing it to them.
其实更像是 你对他们"做"出这种事。
-
2. Max, I am serious right now.
麦克斯 我很认真跟你说话呢。
-
3. Calm down, Luigi.
冷静 路易基。
-
4. Max, I know you were mad
麦克斯 我知道你不爽。
-
5. about the Time Out interview and the "partner" thing,but I can't believe you sabotaged me on purpose.
杂志采访和我称你为"搭档"这件事,但我真不敢相信你会故意下套害我。
-
6. Okay, first of all,I don't think about you that much.
好吧 首先,我对你想法没有这么多。
-
7. I am sorry I didn't give you credit,but ruining this for me is so much worse.
抱歉我没说你也有功劳,但搞砸这事对我来说 严重太多了。
-
8. This was gonna be my comeback.
这本是我的复出重头戏。
-
9. I wasn't mad.
我没有不爽。
-
10. You were the only one upset about it.
从头到尾只有你在不爽而已。