<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Hey! I got words.
我有准备台词好吗。
-
2. I was thinking something along the lines of,"Howdy, Dude-y."
我本来是计划说类似...,"屎兄 泥嚎啊"。
-
3. You know, 'cause we're in Texas
你懂的 在德州说话要用德州腔。
-
4. and he was kind of a doody for blocking me.
而且他这么拉黑我的确是挺屎的。
-
5. Okay, extras, since this is a zombie movie,I'm gonna need to see you act like zombies.
临演们 这是一部僵尸片,你们得演僵尸给我看。
-
6. But don't touch me. My entire body's an erogenous zone.
但请别碰到我 我全身都是敏感带。
-
7. Zombies? I didn't prepare for that.
僵尸 我没准备好演这个啊。
-
8. You also didn't prepare for being a celibate poor person,but you're knocking that out of the park.
你也没准备过当一个禁欲的穷人啊,但你现在还不是当到飞起。
-
9. Excuse me, sir...
不好意思 先生。
-
10. if that is your real name.
如果这是你的真名的话。