<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Well, you better be.
你最好能行。
-
2. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you the same thing
因为我要跟你说。
-
3. I told my old boyfriend, Missionary Steve:
我对我前男友传教士[式]史提夫也说过的话。
-
4. it's time to turn this thing around.
是时候扭转乾坤[换个姿势]了。
-
5. Denise, there you are!
丹妮斯 你来啦。
-
6. Oh, look at you. I love a midday costume change.
瞧瞧你 我可喜欢看人白天换行头啦。
-
7. And you said I couldn't wear my eating robe to the party.
而你却不准我穿我的吃货长袍来参加派对。
-
8. Well, since there aren't gonna be any guys here,I figured I'd just get ready for bed.
反正没男人会来,我就早早做好准备上床睡觉啦。
-
9. Ooh, who's the hottie over there?
哇 那边那个帅哥是谁。
-
10. The one running in his sleep
是在睡梦中奔跑的那位。