<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Wait, I mean, go get Earl out of here.
我是说 去带厄尔离开这里。
-
2. He's pitching his idea for
他在向著名大导演。
-
3. The Black Lincoln to Scorsese,and by Scorsese, I mean a plant.
竭力推销电影"黑人林肯"的想法,而他对话的那位大导演是一棵植物。
-
4. Yo, think about it, Marty.
好好考虑一下吧 大导演。
-
5. Bobby, I felt bad about not inviting Denise,so I texted her during the movie.
鲍比 我很内疚没有邀请丹妮斯来,所以看电影时我给她发短信了。
-
6. Hopefully, she'll be smart enough
希望她够聪明。
-
7. to change out of her diner uniform,and there she is, and, no, she wasn't.
把服务生的制服换了再过来,她来了 看来还是不够聪明。
-
8. It's not usually this red.
通常没这么红。
-
9. I burned it on the grill.
被烧烤架烫红了。
-
10. So the worst part of the night's not over.
所以今晚最糟糕的部分还没结束。